Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life moves so slowly in the Fast Lane

I have been so very busy here lately, and I just keep adding more to my plate, those around me saying I am taking on too much, but then I get requests for help, so go figure. It seems as though I haven't any time for myself and my husband, yet all I am doing is hurrying around to wait. Hurry and get the babysitting charge to school just so I can wait in line to drop him off at the door, hurry up and get to the school to pick babysitting charge up so I can wait in line to get him in the car, hurry up to all the bill places to pay bills, just to wait in line. Be 15 minutes early for a doctor's appointment just to wait 45 minutes to be seen, but if you are late, then they cancel your appointment. Do you get the picture? And now, for extra money, I am cleaning a few houses as well as babysitting. And I just applied for a receptionist job at the local cable company. Maybe I will have a few minutes to myself to enjoy with my husband, but it doesnt look like it will be anytime soon.

No comments: