Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Update


Those close to me will know that for a long time i have been talking about getting a tattoo. Well, I finally got it done on impulse tonight, but not the one I have been talking about. Instead, I got a very small Japanese character for wife done on the back of my neck. I figure it is one of the most important things in my life, and soemthing I am very proud of, and something I take very seriously. I figure when the tim eis right, I will o back and have one for mother put on the other side, but I have to become a mother first...and that's still a ways off, must become a godmother first, maybe I will be the fairy godmother... :)

3 comments:

Southern Mama said...

Nice...but I thought you weren't suppose to get a tat?? How much did it set you back?? And yes, you MUST become a godmother first. Do they have a character for "godmother"?? How about best friends?
I still go back and forth on getting one. I think to myself "Will my fairy look good when I'm 80??"
Maybe when Mech and I come back up to see you I'll finally settle on one.

Skyelin said...

Doc said I could, so I did. It was only $50, had to pay the minumum. I'm sure they do have the character for godmother and best friends.
I agree, which is why I had it done on the back of the neck, don't really lose or gain weight. That and mine is about the size of a quarter, so if it sretchs, it's all good.
I'll hook you up with the artist who did mine.

Yvette said...

Love the tat! Wondering what "godmother" would look like.