Sunday, August 20, 2006

My house, the Halfway House

Sometimes I think my husband and I will never be alone. We moved one roommate out (he was supposed to go to SC, but ended up in the hospital), but before that, my brother's Ladyfriend moved in, then my brother moved back from Florida to be with her while she finishes out school. Today we are expecting one of the military guys we know back from Iraq, and he is staying with us for a while because of a divorce, then at the end of Septemeber, one of the other miltary guys we know is coming back from Iraq and staying with us til he finds a place. After all this I have put my foot down and said NO MORE!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I have not lived alone in the four years we have been together, and we are quite ready for it. Oh well, at least we are getting rent out of these people. Money is always good, helps pay the bills.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

You are so kind to trust these people with your home. God bless! Hope it works out, though money is pretty nice. Hmmm, what to do?

Skyelin said...

we have known most of these peoploe for quite some time. Although our military friend did find his own place now, and our other military friend has found someplace else to stay. So it is down to me, and my husband, and my brother, and his girlfriend. My brother found a job as a bouncer at a bar until something better comes along.