Saturday, May 13, 2006

Going on a Mini Vacation

Going to Pigeon Forge to meet my parents. My brother is finally leaving, it's kinda bittersweet. He was only supposed to stay for two weeks, that turned into almost four months. It's been all good. He has helped alot around the house, believe it or not. But anyways, we are going to Pigeon Forge to meet my parents to trade them some of my stuff I was forced to leave at their house Yule for my brother. Sexx-C is kinda upset, but that's alright, she might be joining him soon, depending on how things work out. But either way, we are still getting two days in the mountains. And my wonderful, perfect husband woke me up this morning, he had the night shift last night, and he woke me up with a single red rose this morning. Is that not sweet? I keep telling him how perfect he is, but he doesn't believe me.

1 comment:

Southern Mama said...

Ummm...your stuff you were forced to leave for your brother? Sounds like a fair trade to me!! I'm glad he's been a help. "Sexx-C"...*shiver* I'm not calling her that.

Anyways...you tell Dekan he IS perfect...second only to Mech ;-) That was sweet of him. Don't you love it when they do sweet things?

Enjoy the mountains!!